Pura Vida Hair Co.
Full service Aveda salon and aesthetic studio!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Pura Vida News and Updates
The salon is back into the swing of things, but we are still asking everyone to follow the appointment guidelines to ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
We are excited to welcome Paula Grimsrud to the salon! With over 25 years of experience in the hair industry she is an absolute asset to shop!!
AS OF WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 4TH, ALL GUESTS AND VISITORS TO THE SALON ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK!
*** WE ASK THAT ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE APPOINTMENTS COME TO THE SALON DURING THIS TIME. IF PRODUCT IS NEEDED, PLEASE CONTACT THE SALON TO ARRANGE CONTACTLESS PICKUP OR DELIVERY.***
- ONLY SHOW UP 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT.
- COME SOLO, DO NOT BRING CHILDREN, FAMILY OR FRIENDS TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- THERE WILL NOT BE BEVERAGES SERVED DURING THIS TIME, PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
- WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CASH AT THIS TIME. DEBIT, CREDIT OR ETRANSFER ONLY.
- SANITIZE YOUR HANDS UPON ARRIVAL.
- PLEASE ASK FOR ASSISTANCE WITH PRODUCT.
- IF YOU ARE NOT WELL, HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELLED OR DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE COMING TO THE SALON YET, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENTS. THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE FOR LESS THAN 24 HOUR CANCELLATIONS.
THE SALON PLAN:
WE PLAN TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES LAYED OUT IN THE REOPEN SASKATCHEWAN MANUAL UNTIL ADVISED OTHERWISE.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU UPDATED AS WE KNOW MORE INFORMATION AND OR WHEN THINGS CHANGE.
Stay safe and healthy!! Much Love!
Pura Vida Hair Co.
On October 1st 2013, Krista Ursulescu fulfilled her dream of opening a salon in the heart of Regina Beach, Saskatchewan. On December 1st, 2013 she welcomed aesthetician and friend Jill Sovdi to the shop and most recently Paula Grimsrud.
Krista is passionate about creating a warm and welcoming space for all friends and guests of the salon, while also providing exceptional services using the one and only Aveda product line.
“I believe that Aveda aligns with our standards in professional hair and body care and is a perfect match for the salon and our guest!”
Pura Vida is Spanish for ‘pure life’ or ‘simple life’ and is a saying commonly used in Costa Rica that refers to living simply & peacefully, respecting and appreciating family, friends and nature. It is happiness, contentment and well-being. At Pura Vida Hair Co. we strive to put a little ‘Pura Vida” in everyday!
- child short hair – $24 +
- child med. hair – $26 +
- child long hair – $28 +
- adult short hair – $40 +
- adult med. hair – $50 +
- adult long hair – $60 +
- buzz cut – $20 +
- beard trim – $20 +
- bang trim – $20 +
- weekly style short hair – $35 +
- weekly style med. hair – $45 +
- weekly style long hair – $55 +
- special occasion styling short – $50 +
- special occasion styling med. – $60 +
- special occasion styling long – $70 +
- perm – $100 +
- chemical relaxer – $150 +
- extensions – $120/hour installation (this does not include the hair)
- short hair retouch – $75 +
- short hair all over – $80 +
- short hair foils – $85 +
- short hair colour & foils – $95 +
- medium length retouch – $80 +
- medium length all over – $90 +
- medium length foils – $100 +
- medium length colour & foils – $120 +
- long hair retouch – $85 +
- long hair all over – $100 +
- long hair foils – $120 +
- long hair colour and foils – $140 +
- scalp treatment – $25 +
- deep conditioning – $30 +
- relaxing scalp massage – $25 +
- set of gel nails – $60 +
- gel nail fill – $40 +
- gel on toes – $30 +
- gel removal – $15 +
- shellac polish – $30 +
- add shellac to a service – $15 +
- set of single lashes – $80 +
- single lash fill – $50 +
- set of flare lashes – $50 +
- flare lash fill – $30 +
Waxing & Tinting
- brow wax – $12 +
- lip wax – $12 +
- facial wax – $25 +
- full arm wax – $30 +
- half arm wax – $20 +
- brow tint – $15 +
- lash tint – $20 +
*please note that all prices are base prices and are subject to change*
*tax is not included*
Meet the ladies at the shop
Owner & Journey-Gal Hair Stylist
Journey-Gal Hair Stylist
Pura Vida Hair Co.
Regina Beach’s only store front hair salon and aesthetic studio.
Tuesday – 10 am – 7 pm – ish Wednesday – 10 am – 8pm – ish
Thursday – 10 am – 8 pm – ish Friday – 10am – 5pm – ish Saturday – 10am – 5pm – ish
Some days we work late and some days we finish a little early. If the salon is closed early, please know that we are out living life and enjoying some free time! If you notice the lights on late at night, please pop in and say hi!