Shop Aveda today!
Pura Vida Hair Co.
Full service Aveda salon and aesthetic studio!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Pura Vida News and Updates
As of July 11th 2021, we are no longer required to wear masks in the salon. We have been waiting for this day for a long time and are going to move forward mask-less however we encourage you to continue to wear a mask if that aligns with your comfort level. We would also like you to make the call for us, if you would prefer your service provider to wear a mask during your appointment we are more than happy to do so, just let us know! Masks will continue to be available at the salon indefinitely.
We will continue to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and sanitation at the salon to ensure the safest environment possible at all times.
We can not wait to welcome all new and previous guests back to the salon and hope to see you all soon!
Much Love, PVHC
Pura Vida Hair Co.
On October 1st 2013, Krista Ursulescu fulfilled her dream of opening a salon in the heart of Regina Beach, Saskatchewan. On December 1st, 2013 she welcomed aesthetician and friend Jill Sovdi to the shop and most recently hair stylists Paula Grimsrud and Alena Thompson.
Krista is passionate about creating a warm and welcoming space for all friends and guests of the salon, while also providing exceptional services using the one and only Aveda product line.
“I believe that Aveda aligns with our standards in professional hair and body care and is a perfect match for the salon and our guest!”
Pura Vida is Spanish for ‘pure life’ or ‘simple life’ and is a saying commonly used in Costa Rica that refers to living simply & peacefully, respecting and appreciating family, friends and nature. It is happiness, contentment and well-being. At Pura Vida Hair Co. we strive to put a little ‘Pura Vida” in everyday!
- child short hair – $26 +
- child med. hair – $28 +
- child long hair – $30 +
- adult short hair – $35 +
- adult med. hair – $50 +
- adult long hair – $60 +
- buzz cut – $25 +
- beard trim – $25 +
- bang trim – $20 +
- weekly style short hair – $40 +
- weekly style med. hair – $50 +
- weekly style long hair – $60+
- special occasion styling short – $55 +
- special occasion styling med. – $65 +
- special occasion styling long – $75 +
- perm – $150 +
- chemical relaxer – $200 +
- extensions – $150/hour installation (this does not include the hair)
- short hair retouch – $75 +
- short hair all over – $100 +
- short hair foils – $125+
- short hair colour & foils – $130 +
- medium length retouch – $115+
- medium length all over colour- $120+
- medium length foils – $155 +
- medium length colour & foils – $120 +
- long hair retouch – $125+
- long hair all over colour – $150+
- long hair foils – $200 +
- long hair colour and foils – $210 +
- scalp treatment – $25 +
- deep conditioning – $30 +
- relaxing scalp massage – $25 +
- paraffin wax hand treatment – $18 +
- set of gel nails – $60 +
- gel nail fill – $40 +
- gel on toes – $30 +
- gel removal – $15 +
- shellac polish – $30 +
- add shellac to a service – $15 +
- set of single lashes – $80 +
- single lash fill – $50 +
- set of flare lashes – $50 +
- flare lash fill – $30 +
Waxing & Tinting
- brow wax – $12 +
- lip wax – $12 +
- facial wax – $25 +
- full arm wax – $30 +
- half arm wax – $20 +
- brow tint – $15 +
- lash tint – $20 +
*please note that all prices are base prices and are subject to change*
*tax is not included*
Please book a consultation for an accurate quote on cost
Meet the ladies at the shop
Journey-Gal Hair Stylist
Pura Vida Hair Co.
Regina Beach’s only store front hair salon and aesthetic studio.
- Monday – appointment only
- Tuesday – 10am – 8pm-ish
- Wednesday – 10am -8pm-ish
- Thursday 10am – 8pm-ish
- Friday 10am – 6pm-ish
- Saturday 10am – 5pm-ish
Some days we work late and some days we finish a little early. If the salon is closed early, please know that we are out living life and enjoying some free time! If you notice the lights on late at night, please pop in and say hi!